The CONVAL Service Release 10.4.2 provides the following improvements:
- Fixes of stability issues when exporting calculations
- Sound level corrections in downstream resistance structures were not taken into account in the other operating points.
Among others, the CONVAL Service Release 10.4.1 provides the following improvements:
- The CONVAL help system was blocked for network installations by a Windows security update.
Access is now possible again by updating the CONVAL Client installation.
- Various problems with changing the display language have been fixed.
- Issues with printing and exporting multiple calculations have been addressed.
- Minor improvements and fixes of stability problems
- An additional correction field was added for the noise reduction by a sound-insulated pipe.
- Nominal pressure ratings with pressure-temperature curves now also available according to ASME B16.34
Differential Pressure Flow Element
- The new edition of ISO TR 15377:2018-01 is supported.
- CONVAL checks whether orifices must be provided with an outlet bevel.
- The uncertainty calculation of orifice plates with drain holes has been corrected.
Pressure Relief Valve
- Extended filter options are available for valve selection.
- During the plausibility check, the maximum set pressure was incorrectly compared with the relieving pressure and not with the set pressure.
- Extended plausibility check for the maximum allowable working pressure MAWP for calculation according to ASME / API
- Improved handling of calculations with a burst pressure below 15 psi
Pipe Wall Thickness
- The last edition of DIN 2413:2011-06 is supported.
Details about other improvements and error corrections can be found on the download page in the version history and in the known bugs section.
The service release can be downloaded free of charge.