Among others the CONVAL Service Release 10.2.16 includes the following improvements:
- Multilingual version (English, French, German)
- For PDF export, additionally to the solution integrated in CONVAL 10, also the formerly in CONVAL 9 used CONVAL PDF interface is supported, which produces higher compressed PDF documents.
- An issue, which in rare cases prevented the export into the MS Excel-Format, is addressed.
- The license check of network installations is more tolerant towards short-time connection interruptions.
- The license search and the port test over IPv6 are improved.
- An issue, which in rare cases caused a delayed program start with message “Sentinel key not found (H0007)”, is addressed.
- The calculation of the standard conditions data (density and real gas factor) for substances from the optional thermodynamics package is revised.
- Improved behavior at the calculation of very viscous substances in calculations, where the valve size is not entered yet
- Improved stability in conjunction with downstream resistances
Restriction Orifice Plate
- For better comparability with old calculations, the prediction of choked flow conditions in CONVAL 10 with use of the legacy calculation method is adapted to the method of the last published CONVAL 9 version (Build 9.0.10).
- You can create and edit gas and liquid mixtures with the COM server now.
Details about other improvements and error corrections can be found on the download page in the version history and in the known bugs section.
The service release can be downloaded free of charge.